Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dumb Question - Spektrum RX UPC? - Never Mind...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:38 PM
PipeMajor
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dumb Question - Spektrum RX UPC? - Never Mind...

Hi all, I recently purchased a new JR X9303 2.4GHz radio system during the Spektrum Giveaway event and spare AR9000 and AR6200 receivers. I'm ready to send in the paperwork to the promotion company.

I can't find any semblance of a UPC code on the Spektrum RX packaging. I have the sales receipt, rebate form and UPC from the JR radio. Do the individual Spektrum RX's have a UPC on them?

EDIT: Witness another senior moment (and I'm just 56). I found them. Had stuffed them into my laptop backpack I haul to work everyday. I'm good to go now. But, now where's them danged postal stamps?
Old 05-06-2008, 02:10 PM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dumb Question - Spektrum RX UPC?

I'm a dealer for JR/spektrum and I can tell you all their products have UPC codes on them. I have a AR 7000 here in front of me, the bar code is one the back, lower right corner. The AR 90000 if found in the same location. Hope you bought your radio from a regular dealer and not a re-sealer. Dennis
Old 05-06-2008, 02:37 PM
PipeMajor
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dumb Question - Spektrum RX UPC?

Edit: See msg #1 in the thread.