Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR R 921 2.4 Receiver +regulator problem

Old 05-22-2008, 01:20 PM
tuavp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR R 921 2.4 Receiver +regulator problem

Hi all,

I have been trying to set up my JR 9303 2.4 system with 921 Receiver+fromeco adj.Reg so, if I connect the battery first to switch then switch to regulator then regulator to JR r821 receiver , system is not working, it does not bind and work. But if I first connect the battery to regulator then regulator to switch then switch to receiver it binds and works but in this case I can not shut down hole system I mean when I turn of the switch I only cut the voltage to receiver, regulator still works.

I tried this sytem with MPI regulator, Battery to switch, switch to reg, reg tor JR R 921 HIT it works and I can shut down all system just turn of the switch and I can charge as well.

I am not familiar with electronics. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with FROMECO ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR SYSTEM??? Why it works if I connect the battery first to regulator then to switch and receiver and why it does not works if I do the right and connect the battery first to switch then to reg then to receiver????

Sorry for my english and I hope someone can tell&describe me whats wron before I get mad:::::::::::::::::..........................