Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

10c and crow help

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Zman39
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10c and crow help

I was hoping someone could point me to a link that explains how to program a plane with 2 flap servos and two aileron servos to do crow. I looked on Futaba website but they are using sliders and such. I thought there was a way to do it where the crow was linear with throttle stick (high throttle, no crow, low throttle, max crow).

Thanks

Z
Old 07-18-2008, 07:57 PM
nxtdoor
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: 10c and crow help

I am doing that on a sailplane with no problem.

Is it s a glider or airplane you are trying to setup? If glider, it shows in the manual how to program by selecting the model and wing type.

jeff
Old 07-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Zman39

Its an ultra stick. But I was thinking I want to actually set it up in the 2 ail, 2flap mode. Wouldnt this make programming the crow easier?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You need to choose the Glider section of the aircraft type, not Acro. That was the way it was described in the UltraStick manual for my 8AUPS. Perhaps the 10C is different? Crow was also referred to as Butterfly.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:09 AM
nk3t

The detailed directions are on the Futaba site at:

http://www.2.4gigahertz.com/faq/faq-...ghz-q1069.html

Dave
Old 07-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Zman39

ORIGINAL: BuschBarber

You need to choose the Glider section of the aircraft type, not Acro. That was the way it was described in the UltraStick manual for my 8AUPS. Perhaps the 10C is different? Crow was also referred to as Butterfly.

Yep, the futaba website is putting it on acro.

Okay, I got all working now using the glid 2ail 2 flap model. Only thing I havent figured out how to do is put the crow(butterfly) on the throttle stick instead of switch. Otherwise, I remember there is a way to activate crow with a switch and then the throttle position determines amount of throw on crow (more throttle, less throw and vise versa) Any ideas?

Thanks
Z
Old 07-20-2008, 11:43 PM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

according to the manual you have to change your throttle reverse to reverse (which will reverse the action of the throttle stick) to get it to work with the throttle stick. secondly the manual says that if your using a glider wing type its on the throttle stick control and you can't change that. but I know thats what your looking for. and I know some people have used glider mode and did some kind of mix to get the throttle working correctly. I just left the crow/ butterfly mix on a switch on my ultrastick. I used the programing that the futaba page tells you, with a few tweeks of my own, to give me flaps and spoiler action when I want it. I also have mine set up for full span ailerons or ail-flap. That essencially gives me many rates for rolls. I have one rate with just ail, one with full span ailerons and then my high rates gives me essancially two more roll rates with the ailrons and the full span ailerons. I omitted the coupling programable mixes and use those two empty mixes to program the aile-flap. so for a review I have a 9c which is basically the same as the 10c. I have my ultra stick set up for full span ailerons on switch F, Throttle cut on H, dual rates on seprate switches for ail rud and ele, i have crow airbrakes on my 3 position switch C, also on switch C is the elevator to flap, and on my left slider I have centered as nuteral flaps slider in the down position is flaps and slider in the up position is spoilors which could easily be programed to the last 3 position switch E. I hope this helps. enjoy.