Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

crazy 3pk problem but not with a spectrum tx

Old 08-01-2008, 04:44 PM
krisnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy 3pk problem but not with a spectrum tx

hi all,
i have a 1/5th truck http://homepages.e3.net.nz/~kris.jodie/bigfoot2-big.jpg
i was running a 3pk futaba with spectrum module, the spectrum gear stopped working [&o] so i went back to the 40mhz futaba module and rx
,then a new 777 gws steering servo started flicking way past center on its way back to center, not good for staying on the track, so i put in two big smartech servos side by side (soldered y harnes) big glitching was happening [X(] so i tryed my helicopter dx6 radio and mint no problems no glitching but driveing with sticks is not for me, i put the 3pk into a mates truck (23cc spark plug engine) and it was glitching also, so i thought it must be a radio problem, so i bought a brand new 3pk on 26mhz tryed that and back to the big glitching, but the dx6 was doing no glitching? removed one of the smartech steering servos back to only one now the 3pk goes good no glitching , what the all this testing is without the engine running, except on the track

any ideas