Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dual elevator servos on JR 9303

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Shortman
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual elevator servos on JR 9303

Hey guys, I'm setting up a Great Planes Reactor with 2 elevator servos using the JR 9303. I was wondering how to link these servos together in the radio programming? I bought a Y- connector but I would rather not use it, I have the 9 ch receiver it came with so I have room to work with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steven
Old 08-09-2008, 11:48 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Default RE: Dual elevator servos on JR 9303

[8D]First , the Rx Connections: Right side elevator into ELEV channel, Left side into AUX 2 channel
Transmitter Program: Go into the Set-up mode (Hold down scroll and select keys while turning on TX)
Scroll to the Input Select Screeen
Set AUX2 to INH, AUX2 TRIM to INH. This turns off these channel from the levers and switches.
Power off TX and turn back on. Go to normal programming mode.
Scroll to P-mix #5, Set ELEV as master and AUX2 as slave.
Scroll to Sub Trim and set the neutral for the right side elevator with ELEV channel and the neutral
for the left side with AUX2.
Scroll to Travel adjust. Set the desired travel for the right side elevator to match the right side
with the Mix #5 values, for each direction.
From here forward every thing will work as if the elevator were off one channel, ie DR. Expo, etc.

Hope this helps..

Codimasta
AMA 11269[sm=confused.gif]
Old 08-09-2008, 11:54 PM
alan0899

ORIGINAL: Shortman

Hey guys, I'm setting up a Great Planes Reactor with 2 elevator servos using the JR 9303. I was wondering how to link these servos together in the radio programming? I bought a Y- connector but I would rather not use it, I have the 9 ch receiver it came with so I have room to work with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

G'day Steven,
Look for the "Mate" function, in your manual, use this for duel elevators &/or ailerons.
It's really easy, no need for mixes.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Shortman
My Feedback: (21)

Thanks again guys. I put a little effort and did a search here and was able to get to it. It's all set up now, I'll let you know how it flies hopefully tomorrow if the weather holds[8D]