Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba Tx. with a Hitec Rx???

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 10:56 PM
rsrogers
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Tx. with a Hitec Rx???

I just bought a new 9C to semi - retire my Eclipse 7. I have several Hitec Supreme ( uses the same shift as Futaba) Rx's. I have heard "stories" about getting glitches using the Hitec Rx. with Futaba Tx's. Anyone had this problem or any experience with it?? Reason for asking is I programed the 9C for my Cap and after a few flights noticed some glitches that wasn't there when using the Eclipse 7. The 9C performs flawless with my Futaba Rx's. I did find that one of the servo leads had enough slack in it to touch the antenna in the right position, right at a solider joint, and when it was touching I would get the glitch on a ground check. Move the lead and steady as a rock. I guess anything is possible but the lead touching the antenna shouldn't cause that. So there for the question - Fut. Tx w/ Hitec Rx??
Just to ease my conscience I sent the Rx to Hitec to get checked out!!
Any Ideas??
Old 05-18-2003, 11:22 PM
raineman
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Tx. with a Hitec Rx???

No ideas on what is causing the glitch. But, I religously use Hitec Rx's with my 9C-A on my smaller planes. I refuse to use any of the low end Futaba Rx's. Just losts of headaches for me in the past. The Hitec Rx's (in the futaba flavor) have been very good to me. Glitch free. I always buy the Supreme's in FUT.

But, I do use the high end PCM Futaba Rx in my larger planes. Futaba makes good high end stuff. Low end...not so good.