Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Futaba 10CHP - Mode 1 & Mode 2-Differences, Switches, Mixes

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 10CHP - Mode 1 & Mode 2-Differences, Switches, Mixes

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 09:12 AM
PlaneHeli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 10CHP - Mode 1 & Mode 2-Differences, Switches, Mixes

Are there any differences between the Futaba 10CHP - Mode 1 & Mode 2 versions apart from the throttle and elevator positions.

Are all the switches in the same position and all default setups, switches curves identical.

I see they can be change from Mode 1,2,3,4.

I have asked for availability at a couple of shops that normally sell Mode 1 versions. So would rather not have a Converted Mode 1 to Mode 2 if there are any differences.

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
bfreee

Default RE: Futaba 10CHP - Mode 1 & Mode 2-Differences, Switches, Mixes

There's no difference that can't be changed. I have a 10c heli that i converted to air mode. I used a hansen hobbies module to move my trainer switch back to left side. You can do this through the service mode but you need to have the hansen module to get into it. Alot of good stuff in the service menu's. You can do it manually but its more difficult. You don't need it to do what your asking though. if you need clarification just ask.

b
Old 01-07-2009, 02:34 PM
victorzamora

Do you know how to access the service mode on a 10C without the hansen module? I'm dying to know just to see it happen. I love taking stuff apart....and that's as close as I can get with Tx's. PM me if you don't want it advertised. I know what I'm doing and I take full responsibility for any ill effects.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:13 PM
bfreee

I'm the same way victor, I spent alot of time on this. I was able to add some info to what this guy found out. If you search my name you will find out what I did to my 10c. If you need any help, shoot me back. heres where I got started:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305949 However he probably got trounced as it's gone. Fortunately, i expected that & I saved a copy of it. I'm trying to find out how to get it to you as the file type is not allowed on rc universe. It's NHTML, I could email it to you or anyone that wants it. You may have luck finding it if you search for Bob's futaba service menu, or futaba service menu. I'll keep working at converting the file.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:41 PM
victorzamora

[email protected] is a great and easy way to get it to me
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM
bfreee

Here's more victor: The place i went before is still locked out. There is also this guy angelos who seems to be a "know it all" that is wrong. Anyway here:
http://web.quick.cz/zd/ServMenu.htm

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2605

If you keep digging we'll probably find the original article. Or if you can read Czech. but like the guy said the picture is all you need.