Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9303 2.4 Mixing

Old 09-11-2008, 01:25 PM
scale dail
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 2.4 Mixing

I have been working on this problem all week it seems. The info on the disk is not helping me. Maybe someone here can help me.

This is the problem= I have a P-51 with a retractable tailwheel that jams when moved in the retracted position. I want the steerable tailwheel to turn off in the up position.

On my JR 9303 2.4, The tailwheel steering channel(AUX4) is slaved to the rudder channel(Master). Also, I have the T.W. steering channel (AUX4) slaved to the gear channel.

My question is, how do I get it to move zero percent in position 1. The values seem only to change the center point. not the end point, which I would prefer to be zero in both directions in position 1.

Maybe there is a whole new way of doing this.

My old Airtronics Stylus did this much easyer. But not on 2.4 so it is out.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:14 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Default RE: JR 9303 2.4 Mixing

Position 1 on what ? If you mean the Rudder...then set the Rudder Dual Rate to "0"..Then when you move the dual rate switch from "0" to "1"...you will not have any movement.

Hope this helps..

Codimasta
AMA 11269[8D]
Old 09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sending you a PM on a same type setup with the X9303
Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 PM
scale dail

ORIGINAL: codimasta

Position 1 on what ? If you mean the Rudder...then set the Rudder Dual Rate to "0"..Then when you move the dual rate switch from "0" to "1"...you will not have any movement.

Hope this helps..

Codimasta
AMA 11269[8D]
I am using progam mix 3 with the gear switch set to turn the mix on for position 1. The slaved AUX 4 is the channel I need to turn off when the gear is swithched to position 1. Position 0 is gear down.
Argh! I knew this would be hard to explain!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 PM
scale dail

Problem solved!!. airbusdrvr helped me out.

Sure enuff just a little different proceure.

I have one program to slave the rudder channel to AUX4 which is the steerable tailwheel.
Well we programed a new mix to do the same thing, rudder to AUX4. except this time mix pos 1 to o% and switch the mix on with the gear up command. Simple![&:] yea right!

Thanks airbusdrver!

When I started flying there was no programming. we were lucky just to have trim levers. and one reverse servo!