Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 12X Unsigned Driver on PC Data Install

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 AM
Howard
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 12X Unsigned Driver on PC Data Install

12X PC data transfer program installation problem - I have two computers, a laptop with 32 bit Vista Home Premium and a desktop with 64 bit Vista Home Premium. Both systems required that the UAC be turned off which I know is old news for most of you. The laptop (32 bit) installed and the hardware driver did also. However, the desktop (64 bit) installed fine but would not install the hardware saying something like the driver is not signed. I did some research using Windows help and support and found the following:

"A driver that lacks a valid digital signature, or that was altered after it was signed, can't be installed on x64-based versions of Windows. As a result, you will only see this message if you are running an x64-based version of Windows."

That is as far as I could get with my desktop - does anyone know the solution.

Thanks

Howard