Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need HELP!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:22 PM
rc-plane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP!!!

I just got a new JR 9303 2.4ghz and I cant find were to set up dual elevators. Can anyone tell me what page its on or how to do it.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:34 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Default RE: Need HELP!!!

Hook up 2 Servo Aileron non Flaperon

#1. Go to DEVICE SELECT and rotate the
roller until you are under AUX2 (on the bottom of the screen), Press the roller and INH AUX2.
#2. Go to WING TYPE: NORMAL and rotate the roller until you are under AILE, Press the roller and select AUX2.

Hook up 2 Servo Elevator

#1. Go to DEVICE SELECT and rotate the roller until you are under AUX3 (on the bottom of the screen), Press the roller and INH AUX3
#2. Go to WING TYPE: NORMAL and rotate the roller until you are under ELEV, Press the roller and select AUX3.

NOTE: You may have to REVERSE AUX2 OR AUX3 or both depends on the hookup of the linkage.

NOTE: Connect Right Aileron to Aileron and Left Aileron to Aux2. The same for the Elevators Right Elevator to Elevator and Left Elevator to Aux3.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 AM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The short answer to your question is page A-14. codimasta, though, has probably done a better job of the explanation.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 PM
rc-plane

Thanks for all your help codimasta and airbusdrvr.