Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR reciever's HI/LO? & Buddying JR 10x w/6channel

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 04:55 AM
Deadeye600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR reciever's HI/LO? & Buddying JR 10x w/6channel

I just wanted to know if JR reciever's are like futaba's, are there High and Low bands?

Also I figured out how to buddy box my 10x as a slave and an 8103 as a master. It took me a while to find that I had to select the servo's on the 8103 to fix a reversing problem. At first I thought I could reverse on the 10x, but it all went through the master radio settings. I wanted to know if this is the same if I was going to use a 6 channel as a master, or will this not work, or is there another way to set it up?

Thanks for the help.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:24 AM
aksmithrc
My Feedback: (2)

No, Hitec rx's are NOT like F----a rx's with a high and low; no one else continues to do it that way. Hitec, Airtronics, and JR, and FMA are centered tuned to ch 34; just plug and play for the entire 72 mHz band.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:27 AM
Deadeye600

Thanks for the help