Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9c program

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:10 PM
bigdarylg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9c program

Does any one have a working program for a 9C radio and a big stik with 4 wing servos and 2 elevator servos?
any info would be appreciated
Old 02-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Campgems

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 9c program

Even if I had a plane flying with that servo setup, my setup may not work with your plane. To get the right answer for you, we need to know what receiver you are going to use, and are the four wing servos, two aileron and two flaps??? Are you going to Y harnes the aileron servos?

I have a couple planes that have independant elevator and aileron servos. CH 1 and 7 are ailerons and Ch 2 and 8 are elevators. THe movement of the aileron servos are the same. The movent of the elevator servos opsite of each other. This gives mirror image movement on the elevator servos and identical movement on the ailerons. This is for the mechanical linkage I use. I'm not sure you can use this setup with a lesser number of channels, I've not tried. I use a 9 ch receiver for this setup.

Don
Old 02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
bigdarylg

i'm sorry Don,i'll be using a 9 ch Spektrum receiver with 2 aileron and 2 flaps, no y's anywhere
Daryl
Old 02-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Campgems

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Daryl, I've played with my 9C super for a bit and am comming up short. However, I think that if you look on the futaba web site under FAQ (right stde of the screen) then select 9C radio system, and then under Airplane Programing, look at #40. It think it answeres your question.

Don

PS, the short link is below
http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-9c-q787.html
Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
bigdarylg

exactly what i was looking for
Thanks Don