Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Aurora

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Jonathan Ott
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Aurora

Hitec is proud to introduce our new flagship radio the Aurora 9. The Aurora 9 is a “pure digital” 2.4GHz system offering real-time response yet it is also compatible with the Spectra PRO for PPM and PCM Operation. The Aurora is a true 3 in 1 radio with sophisticated programming for sailplanes, helicopters and all kinds of power planes. The Aurora 9 also features a backlit 5.1 inch touch screen display, 30 Model memory, assignable switches and customizable programming menus. With all these features and a price that can’t be beat, there is no doubt the Aurora 9 will become the radio of choice for the most sophisticated pilots.

Due June 2009.

I'm not affiliated or sponsored by Hitec. I just thought I'd pass the news on to others.

Jon
Old 02-06-2009, 06:03 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Hitec Aurora

Looks nice!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:49 PM
John C

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TOO LATE! I sold my Multiplex EVO 9 and bought a JR 9303 on 2.4 six months or so ago. Previous to then I was almost exclusively Hitec for RXs and servos.

John C
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
deckerv
My Feedback: (21)

hmmmmmmm.. shall I save up for this... or the Airtronics 10ch????

Y'all are making it a hard decision for me!! Any specs available?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:49 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: deckerv hmmmmmmm.. shall I save up for this... or the Airtronics 10ch???? Y'all are making it a hard decision for me!! Any specs available?
Hitec RCD 2009 Catalogue - English Version - caution 45.6mb ,pdf - oversized download for a dial up connection..
Aurora 9 and other details regarding modules for Eclipse and Optic 5 etc.
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
PS: After you download the file 1GˆHŽ you will need to rename it, by putting .pdf at the end e.g.
1GˆHŽ > 1GˆHŽ.PDF
Or rename file "Hitec 2009 cataloge.pdf"