Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics MX-3 FHSS - Discontinued?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 11:10 AM
compression

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics MX-3 FHSS - Discontinued?

Hi guys,

Tower lists the MX3 FHSS as disconitnued. Anyone can shed any light as to why this has happened? Does this have anything to do with the MX-3G that was introduced in Japan last year? Or is Sanwa forcing us to buy the M11?!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Airtronics MX-3 FHSS - Discontinued?

Neither, discontinued at Tower simply means that Tower will no longer be carrying it. Tower does this periodically with non-Hobbico distributed merchandise if they have a Hobbico distributed product that they'd rather sell instead. Tower has "discontinued" Magnum and Thunder Tiger engines recently after competing Super Tigre and Tower Hobbies engines finally came back in stock.

Hobby People shows the MX3 listed simply as "backordered" and may have more in stock soon. You can call Hobby People and perhaps they can offer you an ETA for the MX3 radio system:

http://www.hobbypeople.net

Good luck and good shopping!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:33 AM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Airtronics MX-3 FHSS - Discontinued?

Perhaps it was cutting into Futaba sales a bit more than they would like? Never forget that Tower is a Hobbico brand.