Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

where to put them?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:04 AM
barrydidntknow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to put them?

Need some opinions. I have 2 airtronics servos I am pulling from my inferno(it's going to be in the shop for quite some time) and need an idea of which of my other nitro's I should put them in. For throttle /brake its an airtronics 94755 and for steering a airtronics 94538. Both are in perfect working order and I will probably use my jr xr3 transmitter to control them in whichever nitro they end up in. I have a savage xl and a nitro 4 tech 3.3. Both are stock for now but I am awaiting the arrival of a modded picco from supertib which will be in the savage xl. Any ideas would be great as well as opinions as to whether or not they would be upgrades from the stock each nitro comes with. Thanks.....
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 AM
freeair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where to put them?

just work out which of these 2 servos has the most power and speed, the quicker servo should be on the steering as the throttle / brake servo is not that critical. sorry just not sure on these airtronic servos as i mainly use the best JR and INO-LAB high speed / torque servos etc etc .