Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

New Futaba 10CG (dedicated 2.4 ghz)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Aresti-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Futaba 10CG (dedicated 2.4 ghz)

Only in the Asian market?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68760.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1165688  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:20 AM
br@m

Default RE: New Futaba 10CG (dedicated 2.4 ghz)

It was announced for Europe by Robbe (Mainland Europe distributor for Futaba) on the Nürnberg Toy Fair last month.

It's good to see that it is available in the Far East, because that means in Europe we probably won't have to wait much longer :-)
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Shuttle RG

Available on ebay:

Newest Version 10CHG with R6008HS Receiver

Newest Version 10CHG with R6014HS Receiver

Old 03-26-2009, 01:32 PM
forrest gump

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And this is good news?????All this means that you will pay top dollar for your rx in the future and the ASSAN module wont fit from your 9c.I bought into the fasst way with a tm8 module and 3 608fs rx.in english pounds the lot cost me over £300.They are all now for sale as i have bought ASSAN now and at £40 for the tx module and £15 a rx theres no comparison.I have used the duel channel assan now for a couple of months AND ALL MY RX WILL BE THESE SOON.this includes foamies to big ic planes and i have even put one in my£1000 hotliner.

I use a futaba 9zap and have always been an avid futaba fan but the price of these rx is too much in this climate.I love the zap for its feactures(and will keep it as it uses the same assan module as the 9c) but will only use assan rx from now on.
I think with the flexibility given with the old 10c (modular) its a big commitment to go to this radio and buy only futaba rx...just my oppinion...fg