Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

servo testers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 11:29 PM
tpc3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo testers

I have a question for anyone out there. I am looking for a servo tester that is one not going to bankrupt me and two will test analog as well as digitial servos of different brands (hitec, jr, etc). second question futuba makes a servo extension call a dual servo extension 6" long, can I use it with a jr receiver to run 2 hitec sevos for flaps instead of a Y harness.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:47 PM
DSTIEBS

Default RE: servo testers

I don't know if the Futaba connectors will fit JRs. They normally don't. Hitec fits JR. As for the servo tester I bought the JR Matchmaker to setup my servos and throws and it works great. I don't know if you are looking for something like that. Here is the address to look at it. http://www.jrradios.com/Articles/Art...ArticleID=1500
Old 03-29-2009, 11:48 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you use a Futaba male connector with a JR Rx or a JR female connector, you have to shave off the Polarity Fin, on the Futaba male connector, and bevel the edges on one of the sides of the Futaba male connector. Otherwise, the connector will fit in tight and be difficult to remove.

Futaba uses the Black, Red, White color scheme and JR uses Black, Red, and Orange.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:51 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the past, I have also purchased MPI Universal connectors. One end has the Futaba female connector and the other end has the JR male connector.

A JR male connector will fit in a Futaba female connector or Futaba Rx.

I have done this many times and helped others to do it as well.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:57 AM
szewang2805
Banned

i have found a servo test,
please check http://www.swanghobby.com/product.ph...5&cat=4&page=1
i think that it may be work fine for futaba