Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

ace rc inc Christy Mixer

Old 04-03-2009, 02:29 AM
john schicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ace rc inc Christy Mixer

Could some one please tell me what is this used for ? it has 2 cables comming out of the input and 2 cables comming out of the out put with x and y on a little tag .each cable has 3 conductors a small square box .Kind regards john[sm=confused.gif]
Old 04-03-2009, 08:19 AM
modeltronics
My Feedback: (27)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: ace rc inc Christy Mixer

Good Morning John
It's been many years since I have used one. What it does is provides V mixing for older radios that did not have it. Two of the cables plug into the receiver and two servos to be mixed plug into the other two cables. I do not remember having any problems with the one I used. I am just guessing but this unit must be 15 or 20 years old.

I hope this helps,
Pete
Old 04-03-2009, 03:52 PM
john schicker

[quote]ORIGINAL: modeltronics

Good Morning John
It's been many years since I have used one. What it does is provides V mixing for older radios that did not have it. Two of the cables plug into the receiver and two servos to be mixed plug into the other two cables. I do not remember having any problems with the one I used. I am just guessing but this unit must be 15 or 20 years old.

I hope this helps,
Pete
[/
quote] Many thanks for that Pete i will try it out on my Kraft radio i have if i need any info i will email you .Kind regards John from New Zealand
Old 04-04-2009, 10:51 AM
EloyM
My Feedback: (194)

I thought you knew who to contact when you needed Ace R/C info..............

I have all the info re the Christy Mixer; instructions, diagrams, schematics, etc. Too much to scan but if you need it and can wait, I can mail it. Will need you address. Eloy
Old 04-04-2009, 04:50 PM
john schicker

ORIGINAL: EloyM

I thought you knew who to contact when you needed Ace R/C info..............

I have all the info re the Christy Mixer; instructions, diagrams, schematics, etc. Too much to scan but if you need it and can wait, I can mail it. Will need you address. Eloy

Sorry i dident know you were a expert on Ace .will contact you soon cheers and will send some heat over to keep you fellows warm to hot ..........John[sm=thumbup.gif]