Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

t6exhp dual aileron servos

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 05:04 PM
bryon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t6exhp dual aileron servos

I got a used futaba t6exhp radio got the manual too can u set up a plane with dual aileron servos without a y-harness i cant figure it out the programing if you can thanks Bryon
Old 04-04-2009, 10:16 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: t6exhp dual aileron servos

I am not familiar with that radio. Generally, if it is a computer radio, you would use the Flapperon program to mix channels 1 and 6. If it is not a computer radio then I know Futaba makes a device like the JR Matchbox that you would connect to the Aileron channel and then connect both Aileron servos to the Matchbox. It allows you to connect up to 4 servos to one channel and Match them for Neutral, End Points, and Servo Direction. It is much more reliable than a Y harness and much more versatile.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:18 PM
bryon

Dumb me i goofed i was trying to use ch 1 and 5 it works thanks BuschBarber Bryon
Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Kody the Bear
My Feedback: (1)

Hello, guys... I'm new to the programmable radios and I need some direction, please.
My manual isn't very helpful, so I thought I'd try the "go to" guys.
I have a Spektrum 7chnl and I would like to program Flaporons using 2 airlon servos.
The radio came with a AR6100 6chnl rec'vr. I have seen some articles on using the Aux-2 chnl for this, but my rec'vr is 6 chnl with only one aile port :-(
My question is: can I use chnl 5 [[gear] to install one of the aile sx and program it to use the flaporon function?
Thx for your input.
Kody