Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

URGERNT!! How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

URGERNT!! How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:50 PM
xtim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default URGERNT!! How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?

hi all
How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?
The reciever that i am using is a Specktrum AR6100E Microlite Reciever

many thanks tim
Old 04-10-2009, 03:10 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: URGERNT!! How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?

Here is link to the Tx Manual. Pg 19 shows a picture of a bank of Dip Switches like we used to use before Computer radios came along. Just flip the switch that controls the direction of the channel you want to Reverse. It is the Tx that determines the Servo direction, not the Rx you are using.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13586/Blade-CX2-Manual
Old 04-11-2009, 01:54 AM
xtim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: URGERNT!! How do you reverse the controls on the E-flite LP5DSM 5 Channel Radio?

Thanks for your help
tim