Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

DX7 Model Settings Spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 07:55 PM
SeamusG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DX7 Model Settings Spreadsheet

I have put together a spreadsheet that allows me to record the System, Function and trim settings for each of my airplanes. I added comments & data validation rules to keep me from entering garbage. All but the variable content cells are protected so that it's pretty easy to navigate. A couple of fellow club members are looking into using it and giving me feedback.

Is there a way to post the spreadsheet for other members to download?

Pic 1: screen capture of the system page
Pic 2: screen capture of the function page
Pic 3: screen capture of the trim page

Btw, Ibelieve that this would be a pretty easy method to share "configurations" that demonstrate the how-tos of setting up a radio.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85866.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1211524   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up46553.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1211525   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yd81648.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1211526  
Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 PM
victorzamora

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX7 Model Settings Spreadsheet

I like it, and it seems that it's pretty adjustable to fit any radio.  I guess that the only major things that would ever change would be for doing heli's since some Tx's have different pitch/throttle curves with different points at different intervals.  If only you had a way to hook it up to the computer and transfer the information back and forth....not that that's necessary, but it seems like that Excel file is little more than a nice standardized template for showing your current Tx set-up.

I obviously haven't gotten a chance to play with it, but I definitely like the idea!  It'd make backing-up my models, or sending them to friends.