Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics Vanguard doesn't transmit

Old 06-14-2009, 08:25 PM
craigm1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics Vanguard doesn't transmit

Ihave a Vanguard 4 Channel Radio that Iwas trying to connect to an RD8000 to use as a buddy box. Seems something must have blown because now the Vanguard doesn't seem to work with the receiver any more. The power meter still shows a full battery but nothing on the plane. Any ideas? The switch on the Vanguard is much more comfortable to use than the button on the RD8000.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:06 AM
EloyM
My Feedback: (194)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Airtronics Vanguard doesn't transmit

The RD8000 manual lists the Vanguard as being trainer system compatible. If you used the recommended cable and did not turn on the Vanguard, it might be a coincidence that it failed at that time.
     I am an ex -Airtronics technician and will not even begin to guess what might be wrong. You may get guesses, but your only option is to send it in for service. The current importer/service center is Hobby people. Luck, Eloy