Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR Z9100 ultra tourqe, and high speed servos???

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 07:56 PM
1cougar1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Z9100 ultra tourqe, and high speed servos???

im putting these servos into my 8ight-b. but im confused as to which one to use for steering and which one to use for throttle/ brake. please help, sorry for the iognorance. clay unruh
Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Druss

Default RE: JR Z9100 ultra tourqe, and high speed servos???

ORIGINAL: 1cougar1

im putting these servos into my 8ight-b. but im confused as to which one to use for steering and which one to use for throttle/ brake. please help, sorry for the iognorance. clay unruh
I'm also confused...

You're going to put them in your 8ight-b.. got that... you're confused on which to use for steering and which for throttle/brake... here's where I get confused because you've only listed one servo... Do you have two of them? If you did, doesn't that make the questions a little redundant?

Are you asking for opinions on that particular servo? Are you asking for options on what servo to use?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:31 PM
1cougar1
My Feedback: (6)

sorry,when i said JR Z9100T. i thought that it would be obious that the other servo im confused about is the JR Z 9100S. the T stands for ultra-torque and the S stands for high speed. these are the 2 im refering to. sorry for the confusion.clay unruh
Old 08-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Druss

ahhh now I get it... Personally I'd use the S for both up to a 1/8 truggy. Once you get to a monster truck with really big tires then I'd use the T on the steering. The throttle obviously doesn't need high torque, it's the brake that needs any at all and the S works good enough there. Personally I'd suggest the Hitec 645MG or 5625MG for the throttle/brake, you don't need an expensive throttle/brake servo, but if you can afford two of them then go for it.