Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

dx3s servo vibrates

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 09:39 PM
jdw652
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dx3s servo vibrates

i bought a dx3s because my dx3 fell and broke the handle. so now i bound all my RC trucks to it and on my baja the throttle seems slow and when you let off of the throttle the servo buzzes and vibrates until i hit the brake and it stops. so i tried 2 different new hitec servos and they all do the same thing. so i hooked the battery direct still the same problem. so i tried my other Sr3000 and my Sr300 still the same problem. so i bound my buddies dx3s to it and same thing. then i taped up my old dx3 and bound it and it works fine and seams faster. any idea what the problem is. the radio works fine with my traxxas servos it doesn't do it with them on my other trucks but if i plug one of my hitec servos into them the servo does the same thing buzzes and vibrates just like its real fast glitches.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:01 PM
jdw652

Default RE: dx3s servo vibrates

this is a video i took with my phone sorry for the poor quality [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLr1n_3ly8w]video[/link]
Old 10-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Druss

If the hitecs are digital it sounds like they are trying to center. maybe try a bit of trim to see if it goes away.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:33 PM
jdw652

OK will do thanks never thought of that
Old 10-25-2009, 10:11 PM
jdw652

i tried setting the trim it didn't help,and that would not cause it to be slower
Old 02-20-2010, 08:59 PM
jdw652

RC season is almost here and i still have this problem just wondering if now that these radios have been in use a little longer if anyone has had this problem. if not i may pay the $30 shipping to send it to spektrum