Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

dx3s telemetry

Old 10-30-2009, 01:52 AM
ekimusman2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dx3s telemetry

hello, so I bought a spektrum dx3s (with no RXs from my lhs) and when i turn it on, it says "No Telemetry Connected". i'm not using any spektrum rxs that have the telemetry feature currently. i'm only using the 2 sr3000 RXs i have right now.

if i buy a receiver with the telemetry feature, will i be able to use the telemetry? is that why it's saying "no telemetry connected" or is there something wrong with my Tx? is the telemetry sensor something extra i'd need to buy?

mind you, the transmitter works like a dream. i just want this question answered before i buy more receivers.

thanks guys
Dan
Old 11-22-2009, 06:10 PM
bigblock454XXL
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: dx3s telemetry

I'm amazed there are no responses in here. There is nothing wrong with your Rx. I own the Losi XXL and it came with the DX3S and all the telemetry features. Temp, MPH and Battery Voltage Sensors. They work like a charm. But when I run my Oval Pan Car at the local indoor track my Screen also says "no telemetry connection" because it's not hooked up. The screen is set up for telemetry connection AT ALL TIMES. So when it's not hooked up or registering, that's what it says to let you know the radio is waiting for a reading. No biggie. Hope your happy with yours.