Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JETI Duplex 2.4

Old 11-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Jeff Boyd 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JETI Duplex 2.4

I have been holding out going to go 2.4 for a while. I was keen to get the JR 12X, although now I'll wait to check the new JR 11X ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxpByyNeVc ), BUT I'll probably have a new EP F3A plane flying before it's available and I wanted to go with 2.4 in that, so I thought I'd look at the "plug-in" options for the gear I am running now . .

Does anyone have any experience with the JETI Duplex 2.4 system? It has some really NICE features.

http://www.jetimodel.cz/index.php?page=article&id=2

Cheers, JB

Old 11-14-2009, 07:58 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JETI Duplex 2.4

The Jeti system looks nice, however, if you have JR equipment already and you are going to move to the JR 11X or 12x, wouldn't it make sense to get a Spektrum Module and use JR or Spektrum 2.4 Rx's that will be compatible with you new JR Tx?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Jeff Boyd 2

Yes . . it would, and it is the other option. However, I have no plans to sell the other Tx at this stage, as I have other planes with non 2.4 Rx's in them, I figured I might as well use this plug-in system. I really like some of the Jeti's features and technology . . and I can then transfer it into my 60 size electrics, when/if I get a JR 11X. .

It's all options . .

Cheers, JB

Old 12-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Gu100

Hi, I fly JETI Duplex since 11/2008 without any problem. I use my Duplex in 4D EPP Aerobatic, soaring gliders, DLG, big aerobatic85 ccmand many others airplanes. What is wery important for me is the posibility to vie the reciewed signal level,altitude (aditional sensor) and the voltage on the board -for gliders etc.

First off (summer 2008)I upgrade my MULTIPLEX 3030 wit Graupner IFS r.2, then r. 3, but I wasn´t fully satisfied with, butnow with JETI DUPLEX 100% satisfaction. I advice you to take it.