Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RDS8000 2.4 ERR2?

Old 01-19-2010, 09:11 AM
golabi
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RDS8000 2.4 ERR2?

Hi

When i turn on my transmitter i get ERR2 and continuously beep , what's the Problemv [] ?

Best regards

G
Old 01-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Lazer
My Feedback: (27)

Default RE: RDS8000 2.4 ERR2?

Is the throttle stick all the way down?
Old 01-19-2010, 02:38 PM
golabi

Hi dear Lazer

Yes All Down , when turn TX on Err2 on Screen apperar and beeping, i have to push one of arrows up Down to stop Err2 but then beep beep and say TH,HI

Best Regards

G
Old 01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
RCGeckoman

Try reversing the throttle....see if that resolves it, and make sure the trim is all the way down as well to be sure.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:32 PM
SeaJay
My Feedback: (6)

HI, Golabi.

I had this problem on my RD8000 the other day, and somehow your Tx. has reset your gimbals. I will give you the directions, but be careful, you could mess up your tx, and it would need to be sent in for repair..  Just be careful.

*NOTE*  DO NOT go into the INIT screen, just arrow key down past it, DO NOT right arrow key into it..  Want to know how I know? 

I found these instructions on the web and corrected the problem:

The procedure I followed. With the radio turned off set all the switches as listed bellow:

1. SET the left shoulder 3 position toggle switch in the middle (right shoulder if your radio is mode in 2)

2. Turn the right shoulder toggle switch towards you (left if your radio is in mode 2)

3. set both of the switches on the left and right side of the screen in the down position.

4. Press both F-MODE key and END key simultaneously, then turn the power on.

5. Screen should not show any indication (like if the radio was turnedoff), turn the left toggle switch towards you (right shoulder 3position switch if you radio is in mode 2)

6. Screen now shows "SVC"

7. Down scroll down to NEU by pressing arrow bottom.

8. then arrow key over it will bring you into the NEU screen , put both gimbals (Joy sticks, control sticks) in the center position, then press INC+/Yes, then you can use the left arrow to take you back to the original NEU screen

9. Now, scroll down to the next screen which will be TRV, then right arrow over to the TRV screen, and you should see two small Boxes near the lower part of the screen.

10. Now, put the left stick all the way up, and press the INC+/Yes button, you will notice that the top of the left side box will disappear.

11. Bring left stick all the way down, press INC+/Yes, now the bottom part of the left box will disappear

12. Move left stick to the right, press INC+/Yes, now the left half of left box will disappear

13. Move left stick to the right, now the right half of the left box will disappear, now you should have only the right box left on the screen.

14. Repeat steps 10 through 13 with the right stick, and you will have re-calibrated your gimbals  (Remember, you have to hold the gimbals in  
       the correct position while you press the INC+/Yes button.)

15. Press end, and power off.

you should now be able to turn your TX back on, and have no Error messages.

Remember, Be Careful. As I accidentally re-initialized my TX, and had to do some other stuff to get it back to the way I had it originally!  You should be fine, as long as you don't right arrow over into the INIT screen. Just say No! 

Let me know if this helps,  Craig.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:43 PM
SeaJay

Golabi,

there may be a step 14.5  when both boxes are gone, left arrow key back out of the TRV screen.

Craig.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:23 PM
golabi

hahaha Thank you dear guys,

SeaJay no more Errrr thxxx alot , you know i found same Direction as yours but was not complete as you said , by the way i did re-initialized 2 times but nothing happened, anyway thxx Guys

Ah, Do you know why this Prob happen?

Best Regards

Golabi
Old 01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
SeaJay

Golabi,

I have heard that there is a small battery somewhere in the TX that serves as a memory battery, and the best I can figure, is that if that battery goes,  or gets low, it resets your gimbal settings. ETC.  not sure tho, just what I figure based on the information I have found on the web.  
Old 01-19-2010, 07:34 PM
SeaJay

Golabi,

I hope that by re-initializing your TX that you didn't change your Mode from 2 to 1. That is if you fly mode 2, of course!

Craig.