Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Pro-Line Cadet Wiring Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 PM
c-130RCpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro-Line Cadet Wiring Help

I'm looking for the correct voltages for the batteries in a Pro Line Cadet single stick radio. I have a Cadet radio that has two sets of wires that go to the plastic radio compartment. One set is a pair of red and black wires. The other set is a pair of red and black wires with white dashes. It looks as if there should be two different voltages going to these wire sets, but I'm not sure what the voltage is to each set. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Pro-Line Cadet Wiring Help

I may be wrong on the following so be sure and double check. If I remember correctly, my old Proline used two identical 4 cell packs (actually 2 of their receiver packs in series) in the transmitter. The lines with the red or red stripe was the positive on the packs and the black was the negative on each pack.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:19 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my old proline custom comp was like that - two 4.8V packs. Charged individually through the DIN style charge connector, but when you turned the switch on, it actually placed them in series to give 9.6V for the transmitter.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:07 PM
c-130RCpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help guys! If anyone has more info, please post here.

Thanks!