Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Can you identify this stick assembly?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 06:58 AM
H5487

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you identify this stick assembly?

I bought an old Digitrio transmitter off eBay and while the transmitter itself has seen better days, the 3-axis joystick is in near-perfect condition. All it will require is a light rebuilding (lubricating, mostly.)

Anyway, can any of you identify it? There are no manufacturer's markings on it but I'm sure it wasn't a one-time homemade unit because I've seen identical joysticks in a few pictures of vintage radios. I guess it's possible that they were all homemade from published plans but the workmanship on mine is outstanding and doesn't appear to have been constructed with a hacksaw and file. This tells me that it was probably a professionally manufactured joystick.

I've been told that it's not a 'Chidgey' stick.

Yes, this thread is related to my earlier post requesting a Futaba schematic.

Many thanks,

Harvey
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75825.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	1434263   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb89812.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	1434264  
Old 05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Campgems

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Can you identify this stick assembly?

It doesn't look like a Kraft stick either. I built a Royal Clasic 69 6 channel set and I used the Kraftt Single stick in it. The knob was quite a bit larger and black plastic. Two donw, how many more to go?

Don