Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jumpy Throttle and half speed.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 08:17 PM
jrz895

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jumpy Throttle and half speed.

Hello. I just received an FS-GT2 2.4ghz remote from Hobbypartz.com. The problem I am having is that whenever I try to go full speed, the car just jumps for a few seconds. I have changed batteries in the remote and car but it did not help. Also, when I can get a chance to get up to speed, it is only at half speed compared to the stock remote my Tornado EPX Pro came with. Hobbypartz.com won't give me an RMA without me contacting their Tech but I could not get a hold of anybody for an hour so I decided to see if the problem was fixable. It doesn't just happen in my Tornado EPX Pro, but I have tried it in my Exceed RC Champion car and does the same thing. HELP!!!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 06:58 AM
jrz895

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jumpy Throttle and half speed.

Please help. I don't wanna just have to waste $30 on this remote.