Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Kraft or ????

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 02:20 PM
Redknight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kraft or ????

I'm wanting to put the "guts" of my 6xas into the case of a kraft so there arenr so many little places for dirt and grim to collect, does anyone know of another old radio that has the same type of case as the old kraft's ????
Old 04-07-2002, 02:41 PM
RossiRay

Default Old transmitters

Most all of the old open gimbal tranmitters were of simple stamped aluminum enclosures. Pro-Line, Expert, etc.
Old 04-08-2002, 11:52 AM
tomgtv6
My Feedback: (1)

Default guts

I just looked at an old kraft sport series set i have and my Futaba Fp-T6VA skysport 6a transmitter last night. took both apart, and It would be hard to get it all inside the kraft. the futaba board takes all of the case up where the kraft board is inbetween the sticks. also the depth is not there, if there was another 1/4 inch it would fit because the board covers the futaba sticks, jacking up the board. If your board is diffrent it would probably work; i was thinking of the conversion with a simpler radio like a hitec focus so i could have a kraft at the field; they look more serious than the radios today, and i like the gimbals. Probably finding the vinal covered aluminum and bending it yourself would be the best. I will sell you the old kraft tx if you want to try. email me at [email protected].