RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/)
-   -   airtronics spectra 7 pcm heli manual (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/1680675-airtronics-spectra-7-pcm-heli-manual.html)

planewrecker 04-01-2004 02:19 PM

airtronics spectra 7 pcm heli manual

I need help! I have an airtronics spectra 7 pcm heli radio. It works, but there are so many switches,dials,pots,etc. that I cant figure it out! does anyone have a manual for this that they could send to me?

CP140 04-01-2004 03:16 PM

RE: airtronics spectra 7 pcm heli manual

I think you've got a Hitec Spectra... radio, I think you can download a copy of the manual from the Hitec web site.

JohnBuckner 04-01-2004 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: CP140

I think you've got a Hitec Spectra... radio, I think you can download a copy of the manual from the Hitec web site.

No, the Airtronics Spectra 7 PCM radio is a pre computer post 1991 Tx that has a huge selection of mixing features manually controlled by 37 pots and dip switchs under a front panel. Airtronics used the Spectra name long before Hitec, Hitec uses the Spectra name for their synth tx module and not their tx's. It is a superb older radio but cannot help with manual for the helicopter version. The fixed wing versions manual is quite minimal.

John

CP140 04-02-2004 01:33 AM

Hmm,

"...the Airtronics Spectra 7 PCM radio is a pre computer post 1991 Tx that has a huge selection of mixing features manually controlled by 37 pots and dip switchs under a front panel. Airtronics used the Spectra name long before Hitec,..."

..didn't know that! Thanks! 37 pots and dip switches?!? Boy am I glad I started this hobby with a computerized TX... that would drive me nuts!

In that case, you might want to send an email to the folks at Airtronics... they might be able to help you out!

oliv007 10-14-2006 02:49 PM

Hello,

I know there has been a long time since you posted your message but did you find the manual for your Airtronics Spectra 7 H ?
I have got a Airtronics Spectra 7H and I am also looking for the instructions to use it...

I you have it, please give me a copy...

RGDS
Oliv007

planewrecker 10-15-2006 05:53 PM

no I never did find a manual. If you call airtronics directly they can send a photocopy but they want a lot of money for it.

oliv007 10-21-2006 02:37 AM

Thanks anyway

I think I will take this opportunity to move to 21th century !...

Best Reagrds

SSMITH456 10-11-2007 08:33 AM

I have scanned the Spectra Manual to a PDF file if you are still looking. It's for an aircraft but it might help

browntrousers 03-24-2008 04:23 PM

I have the Manual for the SPECTRA PCM 7H, PM me if you want a scanned copy.
I have owned one for 15 years, This is still an excellent radio, good build quality & reliable.

Regards,

Browntrousers.