RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/)
-   -   HITEC 15MZ (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-radios-transmitters-receivers-servos-gyros-157/3003961-hitec-15mz.html)

Maikel 05-23-2005 05:34 PM

HITEC 15MZ

Hello [8D]

I would like to know who is the next Hitec Tranmitter ???

I want to know if Hitec will make a nice transmitter as FUTABA 14MZ ?

I want to know if all transmitter displays will be in full colors in the next project.
We are waiting since a lot of years all displays for anyone with best color as mobile phone.

I think Hitec RCD would be make more Transmiter every year and better Tecnology and features than other enemy as FUTABA,JR........

Sorry...Sorry...

mstroh3961 05-23-2005 08:32 PM

RE: HITEC 15MZ

Enemy?????perhaps you meant competitor?

ORIGINAL: ika

Hello [8D]

I would like to know who is the next Hitec Tranmitter ???

I want to know if Hitec will make a nice transmitter as FUTABA 14MZ ?

I want to know if all transmitter displays will be in full colors in the next project.
We are waiting since a lot of years all displays for anyone with best color as mobile phone.

I think Hitec RCD would be make more Transmiter every year and better Tecnology and features than other enemy as FUTABA,JR........

Sorry...Sorry...

pettit 05-24-2005 09:26 AM

Why would anyone need a color display on a transmitter?

Personally, I prefer to watch my plane while flying rather than a TV set...

RCAddiction 05-24-2005 12:38 PM

Hitec servos and receivers are excellent. I rely on them. However, their transmitters have always left me cold in terms of ease of use, attractive/current industrial design and durability. Instead of focusing on the next world-beater (14MZ, etc) as Ika suggested, I believe that the Hitec brand would be better served to develop a transmitter that is comparable to a JR9303 or Futaba 9C. Hitec's Multiplex brand can focus on the truly high end.

Bob101 05-24-2005 02:33 PM

Multiplex can concentrate on the high end with the evo's if they want to stick to sailplanes and scale type planes. Who would want to use a multiplex evo for aerobatic/pattern/3-D? I mean it has flight modes but each flight mode your stuck with the same expo across the board - making it a real pain for 3-D and aerobatic flight etc...

I thought when I heard Futaba was coming out with a new "high end" radio before it was announced 12 channel (let's not kid ourselves it's a 12 channel radio.for the most part) it would replace the 9z with easier programming and other use extras. It didn't. It went above and beyond...which turned me off of it.

bluestratos 05-25-2005 06:00 PM

If Hitec follows Futaba's footsteps they will be taking a step backwards. I have the 14mz and have been so frustrated with it I am will to trade it for a 9Z. The color screen looks cool but is almost usless in most light conditions, inside and out. The manual is so badly written there is no sense reading it. It explains the obvious very well, just nothing else. And customer support is sad, sad, sad. Add to this that the cost of a second reciever costs as much as an enter 7 channel radio and not too many people will ever use all of the channels anyways. I am serious about the trade....

Randy

huey-pilot 05-25-2005 08:03 PM

If you are serious about this trade I will I have Two 9z'S that I will trade for your 14MZ, please PM me. We can have a deal.