Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Arkansas - Fayetteville Rc Club and a local track!!!!!!!!

Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Arkansas - Fayetteville Rc Club and a local track!!!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
smccolp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arkansas - Fayetteville Rc Club and a local track!!!!!!!!

Hey guys in NWA. There is going to be to be an offroad track going in at Walker Park in Fayetteville. Dustin from Extreme RC Hobbies in Johnson and I are trying to get flyers and everything out for the public to see. Since this is going to be at a public park, we have to follow the city's rules. That said, we have to have a club. We will have a meeting at Jims Razorback Pizza at the corner of sixth st(MLK blvd) and I-540 Monday January 31st at 7:30 pm. This track has been in the planning for a couple of months now( sorry not to have posted earlier), and now we have to get members signed up at the meeting. During the meeting, we will vote on club dues, officiates, layouts(dirt, oval, rock crawling), and basically get some ideas of what the club wants to do with the track. We will need at least 20 initial members in order for this to take off. If you guys have any questions regarding the track feel free to contact Dustin @ extreme rc 479-442-7929, or pm me for any info. I will have flyers finished up this weekend and have them posted in various locations. Also, I have a fun practice track at my house ( more for sc ) If anyone wants to come rip it up!

Thanks Guys! Please spread the word, We all need this!
Sean McColpin