Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

New Offroad Track coming soon to Delray Beach, Fl.

Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

New Offroad Track coming soon to Delray Beach, Fl.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:01 AM
bschanz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Offroad Track coming soon to Delray Beach, Fl.

Yup, that's right ladies and gents. There is a new track coming soon to Delray Beach for outdoor offroad r/c racing. South Florida Dirt Devils Off Road Racing club invites you to West Delray Regional Park Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 11:00am for the inaugural club meeting.

The address is: ENTRANCE: 10875 Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida 33436

Directions are: Head west on Atlantic Ave in Delray until it ends, the park is on the right. Pretty easy huh?

The club meeting will consist of open forum discussions towards classes, race times, formats, etc. Some track work will also be done. Memberships will be available for $45/yr..

This track is being designed with 1/10 scale buggy and truck, 1/8th scale buggy and truck and Short Course trucks in mind...

Bring your ideas, bring a shovel, and prepare to get in on the ground floor of a great racing club built for fun, fun and more fun.

While you are at it, check these guys out:
http://www.southfloridarc.com/

You think you have fun dirt oval racing? These guys have FUN dirt oval racing at Southland Speedway. Doubt it? Ask Jeff Maturo of RCTVLIVE and Jeff's RC studio. He and the Russman traipsed all the way from Naples to Boca to race with this club. I bet they'd do it again too.

In all seriousness, the oval club is where the offroad club gets its inspiration. Check out the oval club at the same address listed above on Saturdays. Get a feel for how the club is, race once if you feel like it. Then, some on by on Sunday and lets get this offroad ball rolling.

Thank a bunch!

Ben
Old 01-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Hinecken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Offroad Track coming soon to Delray Beach, Fl.

Any help with moving those sections of stand would be GREATLY appreciated. We managed to grab each section with 4 people and LOTS of grunting. 6 people would be better. 8 would be ideal. Our lower backs and forearms would greatly appreciate it.

We have two trailers so we can move two sections at a time. I know others out there have utility trailers. The more, the merrier. We managed 3 trailers the first week. Hopefully we can have at least that many this week. (week 3)

Some people may be intimidated because they don't have the club membership fee yet. That doesn't mean you can't lend a helping hand. I'm sure Dan and the rest of the club would prefer some help and no money to no money and no help. I will have my $45 to Dan by this weekend. If you can swing the fee, the sooner the better. That money is going to help build the track, buy the lap counting system, etc. etc. It's money well spent for a great cause.

Be sure to get involved in the raffles Dan is holding. They're a great deal and the money benefits all of us.

~Mike (Hinecken)

PS. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook, here's the link www.facebook.com/groups/211696618920719/

PPS. I've added the club to the club database on this site.