Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Northern Washington State Trail Runners and Bashers MeetUp Group

Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Northern Washington State Trail Runners and Bashers MeetUp Group

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 08:25 AM
EthanAJS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern Washington State Trail Runners and Bashers MeetUp Group

I am looking to start a MeetUp (www.meetup.com) group for RC enthusiasts, but more specifically Trail Running and/or Amateur Crawling. I am based out of the Everett, WA area...so I am trying to get local people to come out once a week, probably Sundays, for trail running and bashing. The areas I will choose in the beginning will be in Snohomish County and Northern King County such as Ballard Beach. The bigger we get, the better and farther the areas.

My main goal is to have a bout 6-12 people show up per event and eventually if we get really big, different groups with one group leader who will basically say "this is where I am going, if you want...here is the location", but more importantly I want something very organized and some way of knowing whether anyone will actually show up, which is why I am using the MeetUp website. The website will cost ME about $20 a month but I am willing to pay for it if people actually catch on to this thing. And FYI, the website is FREE TO USE, only the creator pays the monthly fee. On a side note, when we start making landmarks and regular meetups I would like to do BBQ's and such too!

Send me a text at 815-517-8231 or email me at [email protected] and let me know if you are interested. I'm not looking for a huge commitment, just some people who want to have fun once a week doing what we all love to do...RC!