Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Atlanta Ga. New Track

Old 10-11-2003, 10:35 AM
rodslinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta Ga. New Track

There is a new track on the southside of Atlanta. It's Huge!!! 1200 ft center line,35'table, 200' front straight,10 car start gate. Boyz Toyz hobby shop in Griffin runs the track.There shop is three miles south of the Atlanta Motor Raceway and the track is about three miles from there( there wasn't enough room at the shop for this big of a track) They have an AMB system for lap counting and they use personal transponders(eliminating the hassle of changing transponders between races ) They have pictures on there website www.boyztoyzrc.com . Go on and print out there race schedule. They've been racing since July and there's talk of a pro series race there next year.See you at the track
Old 10-17-2003, 04:32 AM
jetmech51
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Atlanta Ga. New Track

I have run on this track and it is in fact very large and fast! Somebody with a bright orange Savage has really been tearing up the monster truck class! Seems as though even the owner of Boyz Toyz has trouble keeping up with this guy.......Money race there Saturday the 18th of October.. Should be a good time for everyone.. I also heard they have added lights down there for some good night racing, maybe even a weeknight race series!!