Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Looking to get back in the hobby

Old 12-02-2004, 05:23 AM
dj4monie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to get back in the hobby

I've been threating to get back in for several years now.

Its still in delay status at the moment as I want to finish the "big car" project first.

But in those days I can't race the big car, I want to race the small cars as I'm finding myself at home alot just wasting away in front of the TV or PC screen.

I have a TL-01 Mustang Cobra now, but I wanted to run the Tamiya TCS series with LA TT-01 or TB-01 and run GT2 specs.

To keep from beating up my Tamiya only racer, I wanted to get another car that could be competitive and maybe run another spec class series.

I was interested in the Trinity T Spec the minute that announced it. Now that the car is out and I had to chance to look at one, I think its a good car especially at its price point. I think it could do well with vs the loaded down HPI, Losi, TC3 and Yokomo cars that generally are running around.

Is anybody running a Trinity T Spec series locally in Southern California? I don't wanna drive all over creation but I don't mind running down to San Bernandino or Ventura County to run some races.

I'm trying to get my buddy to run his Tamiya TA04 David Jun car, so I hope to see you guys around...

I also wanted to the the Hobby People series.

Any ideas or suggestions are more than welcome.

Merry Christmas!

Anthony