Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Memphis (17)And Up aply

Old 02-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Nutoris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memphis (17)And Up aply

Any one in Memphis knows where to go for some raceing or any thing looking for a buddie to hang with and race
i am new to the gas car just got my first gas car 3 days a go and i am almost done braking it in and i am not even sure if i am doing it right lol

but would be nice to get a group of people togetter every now and then to race and talk i know 2 people that are in it but one dont have a car but soon will get his first and the other one hasnt tryed to run his

he is waitting on me to help him brake it in and i havent broke mine in i am only 3 days in this and i need help lol
Old 02-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Nutoris

Default RE: Memphis (17)And Up aply

O and i have about 120 yds in my back yard and i can use about 50 yards if some one wants to help me build a track

that is if you have time to wast like i said be for looking for a group of people
Old 02-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Nutoris

Default RE: Memphis (17)And Up aply

there is no one in memphis with a rc car or plane ????

lol how about a boat lol