Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

baltimore marland

Old 12-16-2005, 06:25 PM
nitro_redneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default baltimore marland

does anyone know of a track in mayland?
Old 12-16-2005, 09:36 PM
etc1006

Default RE: baltimore marland

I used to live in Baltimore. Don't think any of the ones I raced at are around anymore (almost 10 years ago) I do recall that one of the shops is still around down on rt 3/301 in Crofton. GPA Hobbies. I think they are still there. What are you running?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:33 PM
zxknight

i use to live in owings mills the closest track to you is in Glen Burnie it is run by Hobby Town USA you can call them at 410-590-4950.
hope that helps.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:14 PM
nitro_redneck

yea

there was one in jacksonville but they took it out
and i dont know where they owners moved it at
Old 01-05-2006, 01:40 PM
jnlbain

The track you are referring to was in Jacksonville behind Carroll Manor Rec. Ctr (which we still hold club meetings at the rec ctr in Jacksonville on the first Monday of every month; come on by, all are welcome). It is my local clubs track which I am one of the founding members of. We moved the track to Parkton Maryland just off 83 North exit 33. It is a members only track but all are welcome to join for a small yearly rate. The track is 90% complete and is runnable now. We have invested alot of time and money into this venture and hope all enjoy. Our club web address is www.nuclear-rc.com and our forums are very active if you have any questions pertaining to the club and/or track. My wife is the webmaster (Nitromom) and created the site. My handle on the NRC site is Bane. Check it out. Pics are also on the site. We think this may be the largest off-road track in MD. Enjoy. Hope this helps.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:02 PM
thunderw0lf

ORIGINAL: jnlbain

Our club web address is www.nuclear-rc.com and our forums are very active if you have any questions pertaining to the club and/or track. My wife is the webmaster (Nitromom) and created the site. My handle on the NRC site is Bane. Check it out. Pics are also on the site. We think this may be the largest off-road track in MD. Enjoy. Hope this helps.

I must say that I'm somewhat disappointed that your forum is set to require an admin to activate your account, or for that matter to have to register to see anything. Guess I won't be getting any info on it today.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:44 PM
jnlbain

I know this is an old post but would like to let everyone know anyway that we have had to require activation simply because of hacking. We believe it is because of the "Nuclear" in our name because we have been hacked by terrorist organizations (pretty eloborate ones as well) twice already that have screwed things up on our site with the second time being the worse. We are sorry for the inconveinence but as long as there are these types of people out there we need to take precautions for our members. Take the extra time you wont be dissappointed. THANKS JNLBAIN aka Bane on the NRC forums
Old 06-15-2006, 10:23 PM
etc1006

I'm moving back to Balto next month. I look forward to checking you guys out!