Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Team Platinum Racing!!

Old 12-05-2002, 07:08 PM
JAG-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Platinum Racing!!

Hi there! I am new here, not new to the hobby, anyway, I just started a new racing team called TEAM PLATINUM RACING. If anyone here would like to join, please go to jagsgames.homestead.com/platinumracing.html

Anyway, I am a 3D modelor and 3RD party modelor for some PC games, I also hope to spend many happy years in this forum.

JAG
Old 12-05-2002, 11:43 PM
nrctc3
My Feedback: (3)

Hey, I own a r/c company called Winergy Race Products. What are the advantages of being on your team?
Old 12-06-2002, 12:06 AM
JAG-RCU

Free info on new products, a lot of cool info in the newsletter, and free advertising. There is more to.

JAG
Old 12-07-2002, 03:10 AM
JAG-RCU

Alright people, most of the links work now, I also updated some buttons and things. I am going to try and update pages that have been there a while that I just added links to and make it all look like it is one site. I also added a member chat page. When we get more members, I will try and set a time where we will have a schedualed chat. Right now it is just whenever anyone wants to go there. When you visit the site chevk it out. Also, there is a web poll. It is at the bottom of the index page. Post your opinion there if you like. Also, I added some pictures on the Members Rides sites. The link is below. If anyone wants to join, there is the place to sign up. It is completly free too.

jagsgames.homestead.com/platinumracing.html

JAG