Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Attn: Md Racers, Bashers and others from the surrounding areas

Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Attn: Md Racers, Bashers and others from the surrounding areas

Old 06-02-2006, 09:40 PM
MdRcRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: Md Racers, Bashers and others from the surrounding areas

Looking for a place to Bash? Can't find a track close by? Hobby Shop not carrying the parts you need?

Then come check out Maryland R/C Racing. A site dedicated to R/C's within the Area. We (try to) cover all the events going on. We have an updated track and shop listing. We post events going on in the region. Active disscussion board for the area. Soon to be added are setups for the local tracks in the area and setups by the top drivers as well. We've been around for 3 years now, but we're working on a new look and a new image for this year. Some come on by, make an account and meet some new friends.
So stop on by and check us out:
http://www.mdrcracing.com

Also just added to the site - Frappr Maps. What is Frappr Maps you ask? They’re a site allowing users to plot where they live(general area) and it will put them on a map. From there you can see just how many people in your area have R/C's. We also went ahead and listed all the hobby shops and tracks in the area so you can see just how close/far the track/shop is from you, as well as find others you might not have known were there. We encourage you to stop by and add yourself to the growing list of racers and bashers in the area. You can access our Frappr Map from our main page, but here’s the direct link to it:
http://www.frappr.com/mdrcracing

Old 06-04-2006, 04:43 AM
MdRcRacing

Default RE: Attn: Md Racers, Bashers and others from the surrounding areas

Telling me no one on here is from Md? I find that hard to belive
Old 06-05-2006, 10:11 PM
etc1006

I'm originally from there, moving back the end of July. Was kinda bummed to see no off-road tracks listed. I used to run alot of electric off road... Never got interested in nitro, would rather work on a 1:1 intstead...
Old 06-06-2006, 04:59 AM
MdRcRacing

ORIGINAL: etc1006

I'm originally from there, moving back the end of July. Was kinda bummed to see no off-road tracks listed. I used to run alot of electric off road... Never got interested in nitro, would rather work on a 1:1 intstead...

We actually have 3 offroad tracks here. I have 2 listed on the Frappr account. I still have to add the 3rd. I use to race onroad elec up in cockysville about 10 years ago. elec died in this area about 4-5 years ago. atleast for offroad racing.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:34 PM
etc1006

1987-8 or so I stopped doing R/C, right after I got out of high school. Did alot of dirt at a track by BWI. Raced carpet in Cockeysville in winter at Gary Nixons. Still have my kick ***** YZ10 and an original Hot Shot left to me by a friend who passed away in '88. I raced my YZ in the state championships when GPA used to be waaaayy down 301. They were the only thing in the ancient old shopping center. Now I think theres a Lowes there... I know where they are now, I used to hang at a Mustang shop called Horsepower By Hermann. I used to work at the Lowes just up from the Hobbytwon in GB. I guess it'll carpet or asphalt I'll have to get into. Never got into the flat track thing...
Old 06-08-2006, 05:31 AM
MdRcRacing

ORIGINAL: etc1006

1987-8 or so I stopped doing R/C, right after I got out of high school. Did alot of dirt at a track by BWI. Raced carpet in Cockeysville in winter at Gary Nixons. Still have my kick ***** YZ10 and an original Hot Shot left to me by a friend who passed away in '88. I raced my YZ in the state championships when GPA used to be waaaayy down 301. They were the only thing in the ancient old shopping center. Now I think theres a Lowes there... I know where they are now, I used to hang at a Mustang shop called Horsepower By Hermann. I used to work at the Lowes just up from the Hobbytwon in GB. I guess it'll carpet or asphalt I'll have to get into. Never got into the flat track thing...

there a new road course on 301 that just opened this year... should be a good track for 1/8 onroad.