Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
need2drag
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kansas

Hey, I am trying to meet other RCer's from Kansas. My dad and I are actually going to be building an offroad track, and we are looking for some others that would want to come out and run with us every once in a while. I live in Abilene, and my dad lives in Manhattan. Hope to meet some new poeple.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Anomie

Default RE: Kansas

Moved from >> RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more >> Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more
Old 02-13-2008, 03:12 PM
RevToTheRedline
My Feedback: (4)

The 3 tracks I used to race at were HP Hobbies in Hutchinson, the track in Wichita, and there is a nice oval, the best oval in the Mid West, located in Peabody.

Just get in touch with one of the guys that frequents the HP track and they will let you know whats happening, I'm sure HP is still racing indoors on their nice nice 1/10 track which runs all winter. http://www.hphobbies.com/ and they have indoor oval as well, and outdoor 1/8th track, full hobby shop.

I forget where the track is in Peabody, it's on Nighthawk Road, called Oz Speedway/Rock Shop Ruins but here is there Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oz_flying_monkeys/

If you make it to the Peabody or Hutchinson track tell them Kevin said hi.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:45 PM
need2drag

I might make a trip there one of these days. Thanks. And I will tell them you said hi.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:27 PM
need2drag

I guess there isn't anyone from Kansas other than me, my dad, and one other guy. Oh well, it was worth a shot.