Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

NEW California Track in RIVERSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 02:08 PM
RGX Blade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW California Track in RIVERSIDE

well it was only a Matter of time, but here it is a new track in RIVERSIDE !!! big layout even the Baja 5B and 5T's can run on it to strech out there legs!!
unlike the other tracks the 5B's and 5T's are "WELCOME"
still more work to be done but it is there !!!
well still working on more Power,and there are Tables, but there are lights!! so night racing is Viable!
have been running Buggies and truggies on it and even with there Pony power they still take a while to get down the straight!
it's big but not so over powering that it's not fun, so even for those kinda starting out it's FUN....Oh and anyone remember the Old Ranch Pit Shop???
the dirt there??.....we'll the same here it's "Sifted Clay"....good wear and easy on the Tires !!
but the main thing is everyone is welcome !!! and best part the pricing!! anyone remember when it was only $10.00 well the good times are back !!
no more $15.00 to race,and $10.00 for practice,$5.00 for parking and $5.00 for Electricty.....(yep, there are a few tracks doing this !!) $35.00 just to race? i know it's CRAZY isn't it !!!
remember when raceday practice was free?? on "Non-Race days" yes there is a fee....but it's not 20.00 !! more details are being worked on!
and speaking of "Parking" there is ALLOT OF IT !! even for those if the bigger events are to be Schedualed there is MORE than enough room for Trailers and Mobils even overnight camping too..
check it out your Input is Valuable !!!
days are: Monday CLOSED, Tues.-Sunday Open !!!
more questions hit up RGX Racing at www.RGXRacing.com

here are some pics....

Old 01-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Illeagle

Default RE: NEW California Track in RIVERSIDE

WHOOO HOOOOO!! This your track Blade? We will have to come down from the desert and check it out. How do we get the address and directions? thanks.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:51 AM
RGX Blade

no, not mine exactly.....
i figured i'd just "Help" pretty much like i like to do....if ya know what i mena...LOL...
but i'll tell you what you guys from the desert come on down I'll hook ya guys up with some cool stuff.... cause you guys were pretty cool to me !!!
tell everyone i said Hello....

anyways, the location is in Riverside i think this map might work? if not let me know...
it's "located Within the Motorcycle park" !! kinda have to see it to Believe it...
there is all kinds of different racing stuff there !!
in one section there racing "Rhino's" !! they look like Miniture Trophy trucks !!
another area there racing "Quads" another area there full flat out motorcycles !!
it's just big.....LOL....

12685 Holly Street
Riverside, California 92509

if anything should see the Baja 5B's and 5T's run !! looks like the real thing kinda cool !!!
the whole thing is still pretty new....but in one area there is some pretty big trees over the Pit tables so there's shade too when the heat is there.
no power in all the areas "Yet"....but getting there....the dirt is STRAPPED !!!! it's been redone (not sure how that happened, hehehehe)
siffted clay so not a whole lot of wear but i am sure at a big race it will as like "Silver State" will hold up pretty good...
theres a really cool snack bar area right next to it....all and all very "Laid Back"....No pressure if you know what i mean..
and if you just dont feel like jetting home you can "Camp out there" a small fee...but it's cool after some racing there were a few small "Camp Fires" was DIALED...
even sat in on a Marshmellow roast was COOL !!!!!

Parts??..yes a very good question..."I Am Going to Work on that"....not alot "Now" but that is going to change "Soon"...i need to go into more
"Negotiations" with a few companies....

last pics you can kinda see the paking area and places to go within the park(Aerial Veiw).....
that one was a older pic before the revisions,better now.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Chris_RC

What are all those different tracks for? Anyway, if you race 1/8 nitro buggy ill be there!!! Post this in the racing/nitro offroad forum on rctech.net, there are alot of racers that post there and you should get some more responses.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:46 AM
RGX Blade

cool thanks,
I'll do that...the rctech...???.....i'll be sure to check it in there.....

yea, theres alot of tracks i must say......LOL.....but there different ones for different racing....
one track is a Quad, track...the other is a for Rhino's....(golf cart looking ones) but look like trophy trucks, it's kinda cool !!!!!!
one is a "Supercross type" track...and a Minibike track...and the good O'l R/C tracks....(yup "Tracks")

for me , yes i race the 1/10, 1/8 buggy/Truggies, Baja 5B/5T and when there is "Enough" there 1/4 scale.....
theres a On-road big enough for the 1/5 and 1/4 scales too !!!
it's slowly building up....but everyone is trying to decide either "Saturday" or Sunday Racing.....
if enough show up on any given day, we'll start racing.....

gonna be a few out there on Sat,(1/10/09) for some Testing and Practice....maybe some racing?? who knows....???
but been getting input for a Sunday race schedual....as some will race at Rev, or ARC....and the High desert...
so maybe like to work with them on Scheduals....
Old 01-10-2009, 12:41 PM
race raider

great looking track you just gave me a reason to go buy a 5T I can't wait to get my rc8t on it
Old 01-20-2009, 05:21 AM
RGX Blade

ok, the new Schedual is almost done,
but for sure now for the race days we'll have power....now still working on some details for parts but it is getting there.....
was a big turnout for the Baja's last weekend !!!.....kinda cool to watch them ....ever get a chance stop by and check them out....
for now there schedual is every 2 weeks....
they usually start showing up whe the park opens on Sat.
and for the most part race usually gets done in a timley manner and gets done around 1:30 - 2:00