Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Indoor/Outdoor track in Rochester Indiana

Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Indoor/Outdoor track in Rochester Indiana

Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Jettvolks
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indoor/Outdoor track in Rochester Indiana

Just letting everyone know about this track in case you haven't heard about it. Located just off US31 just north of US14 Rochester, Indiana, At 200W And 50N. Great indoor track with a great bunch of guys. Running pretty much everything but 1/8th scale and Monster trucks indoors. Short course trucks are the favorites most weeks but gas 2wd truck is also pretty popular. Come check it out and get some wheeling in!

Newly expanded track area for the indoor this year (added half again as much track) and track surface is getting better every week. Short course trucks are a blast on this track as well as the Mini Revos. Track has large outdoor track as well with plenty of pit area and camping is allowed also. Indoor has ample pit space and has an RCScoring Pro system that is compatible with personals and 20 house transponders onsite. Entry fees are $15 for the first class and $5 for every class thereafter.

This is a link to their new website. Previous site ran into some complications.
http://rochesterrcpark.webs.com/aboutus.htm

You can also see some videos of some races here on youtube. Hope Matt don't mind that I use these??

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

These are froma previous track layout and the new layout has alot longer runline.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Jettvolks
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Indoor/Outdoor track in Rochester Indiana

Well the new outdoor track is laid out and being worked in. Should be a very fast layout from the looks of it. Saturday should be the first running of the new outdoor track. I believe I was told the dimensions now are in the 150x75 foot range.

The indoor track is still runable due to the track getting more clay for the outdoor and leaving the indoor in place. Rain days are not a problem. Just be warned that no 1/8th are running indoors in case of a rain out.

Races are Saturday but talk of putting on a Sunday show also are in the works. Anyone want to run Sundays? Join the new improved site http://rochesterrcpark.com/ and let them know. I know I would love to have a track to run on Sunday.

There are some pics of the track construction in the Trackwork forum under multimedia on the forum.