Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

RC Track Poughkeepsie NY

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 AM
johnnyr135

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Track Poughkeepsie NY

Hi guys their are no offroad tracks to race on in the Poughkeepsie area the closest is in CT. I live in Pleasant Valley and we have 68 acres and a 10 acre area that was leveled to become a driving range we did not build we did build a ATV track that we used to race on. I was wondering if I converted it to a RC track if people would come to race and bash. I have the perfect area picked out I was just wondering if I took the time to build it if people would come to bash and race. What do you think?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:12 AM
zedsdead

Default RE: RC Track Poughkeepsie NY

johnny i would go there in a heart beat. i live in lagrange and my son and i would love to go to a track. I also know that the guys up in hyde park lost there track out behind rampage rc store so they might be looking for a place to race as well. Contact them as well. Even if you dont set up a track i would love to go up there to bash so little places to run the trucks on in dutchess county now days.

ed
Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 PM
jas1n

Default RE: RC Track Poughkeepsie NY

yes, i would also be interested i live in hyde park it sucks not to have any tracks here. Rampage hobbies track sucked was very small. The owner that is there now is not as good as the other guy
Old 01-16-2014, 08:41 AM
ONTARGET

Hi john:

i live in wingdale. I would be there regularly. I'm a retired police officer who just wanted some fun. Now i'm addicted. I hope the guys don't look at me as some old timer and dismiss me as a new rc nut. I would be willing to help you build,create ideas, whatever you need. I was in charge of 1200 officers and their training so i have a little bit on the ball. My motto is: get your people together and build a better mousetrap. No egos.i'd love to meet with you. We are relatively close. My gear: slash 4x4 ultimate and a telluride both modified (already i can'cant leave anything alone). Runnin' the lipos. The telluride is a blast. Thanks john for your kindness.