Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

new track near Lacrosse WI

Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 PM
markkris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new track near Lacrosse WI

Track name: Sliver Fox R/C track
Host: Greg
GPS coordinates: 43N 52.240sec by 91W 27.642 sec
Hours: saturdays 12-6pm, friday evinings and sundays by appt.You can pm me here or <nobr>email</nobr> [email protected] for more info or to help set up a time.This is not my track but my friends.
Track length: centerline 600 ft
Lane width: 12-14 ft
This is an offrad track featuring a 3ft high by 15ft long table top, a 5 to 6 ft high 90 <nobr>degree</nobr> banked turn, hair pin turns, a double, and much more...There are WOT stretches along with some areas that need very good brake and throttle control.
Vehicle types: all welcome, we mostly run nitros but my sons ages 9 and 6 can run laps with there stock Xl-5 Stampede.
We would appreciate some people with track or race experience to come out and give feed back on the track. greg built this track to be fun and challenging and that will not change, but we would like to know things could be tweaked ( take off angles, transitions, or <nobr>banking</nobr>)to make things better.
Hope to see u soon