Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Rochester RC Park...Rochester,IN

Old 06-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Brett_Lee
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rochester RC Park...Rochester,IN

Hey everyone- Come join us at the Rochester RC Park for some good times racing offroad on a fun clay layout. Many classes available so anyone can enjoy the day...takes 3 to make a class so bring your friends. Some of the classes-
4x4 SC
1/8 buggy (nitro and electric)
2wd box stock slash
Spec SC
Mod SC- if we have enough entries
NOVICE- Keep 'em coming! They're the future of our hobby!
Monster Truck- Truggy

There again, takes 3 to make a class. Entry is $10 first class and $5 each after that. Visit us at: RochesterRCPark.com for more info and pics. of the track. We're club racers, so its a laid back easy going and family oriented track. NO alcohol- NO illegal substances tolerated...no questions asked! Not trying to be rude, just putting out there so people know it isnt tolerated. Power on site but table and chairs are recommended. Hope to make some new friends- Seeya'll-
Old 06-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Brett_Lee
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rochester RC Park...Rochester,IN

Check out our website for details on our up-and coming trophy race! Should be a good one!