Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Need Racers Advice....plz

Old 06-14-2010, 08:16 PM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Racers Advice....plz

Hi guys..... I've been racing my revo for three seasons now. 1st season was learning whats gona break and what to replace it with that doesn't. still got a 6th place trophy.
2nd season was better didn't brake down to much, but on the track that i run at it's hard to hit the tribles like the rest of the other trucks (truggies /buggies)...got 4th place that year. Now this season i'm back to braking stuff again. (Trans, shock shafts, hub bearings....)(alot of money spent on My revo, all the racing goodies.) .... So here's my ??? I'm thinking of dumping the Revo and start racing a buggy or truggy..... with either a Losi 8t or a Hot Bodies buggy. SHOULD I SWTCH???
Let me hear your thoughts.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:40 PM
lmarinukjr

Default RE: Need Racers Advice....plz

what class are you running and where? going from a monster truck to a truggy and or buggy is a whole new world. handling is completely different and a good set up is a must where monster trucks are a little bit more forgiving with the set up. either way its going to be a matter of your comfort level. im in the philadelphia area i maybe able to help you either way i have a fully done up revo and 3 boxes of parts that i can let go extremely cheap there is enough parts to build atleast 2 extra rollers plus the full blown race setup and i also have roller mugen mbx5r prospec i just redid for my track but im running too many classes at my track now.let me know if you are interested
267 262 7487
larry
Old 11-07-2010, 01:58 PM
turboknob

Default RE: Need Racers Advice....plz

Yes, buggies are very durable. They also Rock! Light years better performance than a monster truck.