Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Carpet Track in Tracy, CA

Old 07-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Torkrench

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carpet Track in Tracy, CA

Hey everyone

I just wanted to come in and tell everyone about a new track we are building in Tracy. It's not huge, but it'll be as big as we can get it. Right now it's about 42' x 42'. The track will be a flat carpet road course, with carpeted jumps we will be able to bring in to convert the track into an offroad carpet configuration.

We haven't decided what classes will be run yet, and are open to anything that will run on the track right now. Definitely Short Course trucks and touring cars, beyond that whatever we can get enough interest in.

Most of the people in the area know that Tracy lost it's Hobbytown a little while back, so getting parts near here is kind of difficult. We will be selling parts eventually, and even open up a full shop if we get enough interest. For now though it's only the track. I would like to do some fly-ins as well for the air guys.

If you are in the area, please stop by and give us some input.

The address is:
3941 Holly Dr. ste J
Tracy, CA 95304

It is a commercial complex with plenty of parking. My name is Brandon, so ask for me if you come out.

For pics, go towww.lmvcomputers.com/rctrack

We will be out there Today all day, so come by and bring something to run. It's just open track time for now. We can run some unofficial races, but the scoring system isn't in yet. Hope to see you out there!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:49 AM
Torkrench

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Carpet Track in Tracy, CA

We reconfigured the track tonight and did some testing. I've uploaded a couple of videos to youtube for everyone to check out. We were testing with 1/10th touring cars. It's still a small track, but much more 1/10th friendly now. Check it out:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdVcsJ-_Bw[/youtube]

More videos at:
www.youtube.com/user/LMVRCRacing